Inksmoor Capital has moved into new premises following its first quarter of trading. Director Damian Slingsby commented, “The success of our first quarter of lending, has enabled us to secure [...]
Inksmoor are pleased to announce the launch of Inksmoor Capital – a secured loan product which adds further value to their existing flexible invoice finance, credit management and back office [...]
Click Here to Read Article
Inksmoor’s Roger Stockman is taking part in a tandem Skydive on behalf of Zoe’s Place Hospice. Zoe’s Place Hospice is a baby and infants hospice who provide 24-hour palliative care, respite and [...]
Back in January this year, in a move that may have gone unnoticed by many, HMRC had to stop accepting payment of tax liabilities via personal credit cards. The change was driven by an EU [...]
- CBIL’s the reality for many businesses.
- Inksmoor Capital growth sees expansion into new premises
- Inksmoor Finance Group announce secured loan product and welcomes Damian Slingsby to the team.
- Check out our latest piece in Business & Innovation magazine…
- Roger Stockman’s Charity Skydive for Zoe’s Place Hospice